Another feather has been added to the cap of Kundan International School as Khwaish Mannotra of grade 10 brought laurels to the school by grabbing 2nd position and winning Silver Medal in cross country championship 2021 organized by Chandigarh Athletic Association
Sarthak Madan and Khwaish Mannotra of class Xth have bagged gold medal in Mixed Doubles under 17 category in Badminton Championship organized by Chandigarh Badminton Association in collaboration with Chandigarh Sports department.
Sarthak Madan and Khwaish Mannotra
Class - X
Morpheus Nag of class 8 won the consolation prize along with the cash prize of Rs. 1000 in National Level Painting competition organized by Gulmohar ‘Bag’ and bagged second prize in Painting competition on Environment Day on the theme ‘International Day for Biodiversity’.
Class - XIII
Twisha Arora of class 7th participated in the following competitions:
- She procured 6th position in “Inter National Creative Writing Competition” and awarded the Certificate of achievement at International and State level.
- She is also awarded with certificate of participation in senior category at “Mask-a-thon” conducted by Kiran Nadar Museum of Art.
- She secured 2nd position in “National Level Terre E-competition” along with cash prize.
- She participated in Essay writing competition (Junior group 6 to 9) and received Certificate of Honor from the Embassy of the Republic of Korea.
- She participated National Level Painting competition on the theme “What will the world and the life after Covid -19 pandemic is over” and received certificate of participation.
class - VII
Gayatri Mighlani, Aayushi Agarwal, KhwahishMannotra, SarthakMadaan, Aaditya Bhardwaj and Japnoor Kaur were given Award of Honour for representing school at National level in Sports.
Mannat Bhargava of class 6th was awarded the youngest performer award for her melodious voice in the competition Melodiosa 2019-2020 that was held in Shemrock School.
Class - VI
Anisha won Gold medal under 36KG Category in the ’18th Chandigarh State Sub. Junior Taekwondo Championship 2019-2020′