Schedule of Admissions 2021-22
Admission Forms for admission can be collected from the school office free of cost with immediate effect. Duly filled form is to be submitted at the school reception. Entry class is Nursery.
Nursery: 3 years as on 31st March 2021 (children born on or before 1st April 2018)
LKG: 4 years as on 31st March 2021 (children born on or before 1st April 2017)
UKG: 5 years as on 31st March 2021 (children born on or before 1st April 2016)
Seats Availability & Reservation
Total Seats = 20
Reserved for EWS under RTE Act =25% i.e. 5 seats.
Admission to Nursery
It is in accordance with Government guidelines, while we would like to accommodate all applicants on First come First serve basis, preference is given to the following:
- Sibling of students already studying at Kundan International School, Chandigarh.
- Staff children of Kundan International School, Chandigarh.
Once the above criteria are met, a draw of lots, if necessary, will be held in the School Premises for the general category. Parents are welcome to attend the draw of lots. Please specify your mobile numbers and email ID correctly. Information regarding the same shall also be intimated through SMS/email. Deposit the Fees of the selected candidates in the school account.
Criteria for Admission
For LKG & UKG: Admission is on the basis of personal Interaction (subject to merit and availability of seats). Information of the same shall be intimated to parents
Classes I-V: On the basis of interaction and the result of the previous class.
Classes VI- XI: On the basis of interaction and the result of the previous class.
All Admissions are on First come First serve basis.
Documents required to be submitted with Admission form are listed as under:
- Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate of the child (Kindly bring along an Original Date of Birth Certificate for verification purposes. The same will be returned immediately).
- One Passport size photograph of the child, child’s father and mother.
- School Leaving Certificate (class Nursery onwards)
- Latest Report of the School Attended (Class Nursery onwards).
- Photocopy of residential address proof.
- Copy of Aadhar Card of the child.